Make sure to like us on Facebook to stay up to date:
SCHOOL IS IN SESSION.
Make school bus transportation safer for everyone by following these practices:
- When backing out of a driveway or leaving a garage, watch out for children walking or bicycling to school.
- When driving in neighborhoods with school zones, watch out for young people who may be thinking about getting to school, but may not be thinking of getting there safely.
- Slow down. Watch for children walking in the street, especially if there are no sidewalks in neighborhood.
- Watch for children playing and congregating near bus stops.
- Be alert. Children arriving late for the bus may dart into the street without looking for traffic.
- Learn and obey the school bus laws in your state, as well as the "flashing signal light system" that school bus drivers use to alert motorists of pending actions:
- Yellow flashing lights indicate the bus is preparing to stop to load or unload children. Motorists should slow down and prepare to stop their vehicles.
- Red flashing lights and extended stop arms indicate the bus has stopped and children are getting on or off. Motorists must stop their cars and wait until the red lights stop flashing, the extended stop-arm is withdrawn, and the bus begins moving before they can start driving again.
Make your trash someone else's treasure. Heather Highlands will be having a Community Yard Sale!
Date: June 18, 2022
Time: 8:00a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
If you would like to participate as a seller, there is nothing that you need to do. We have yard signs available for those that would like one - please contact Lettie at email@example.com if you would like one.
Please help spread the word!!
Heather Highlands Civic Association 2021 Dues Announcement
Please take a moment to read some important HHCA information, including Dues and Luminary information.
Luminaries - One of the most exciting things about being a Heather Highlands neighbor is Christmas Eve Luminaries. Luminaries are put out by neighbors on Christmas Eve to help brighten our neighbor in anticipation of the holiday season.
Do you have any new neighbors? Let us know so we can contact them! firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to help out with the HHCA, please email us and we will add your name to reach out to you when we are scheduling events.
Please click on the button below to view and print the Dues flyer. Mail the cut-off section with payment to:
HHCA, PO Box 215, Murrysville, PA 15668
$15.00 for Annual Dues which includes 1 Luminary Kit. $10.00 per extra luminary kit.
*Note – you can not just purchase luminary kits without paying dues.
Name of family: ______________________________________
Additional no. of luminary kits desired ($10/kit): ___________Amt Enclosed: $_______
Email Address: ____________________Telephone Number: ___________________